PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 28, 2010

Crazy Week

I think I have been home for a grand total of about 7.3 minutes this week. Makele had her spring dance recital on Monday, and since she is going pro in a couple years and all, they required a mandatory dress rehearsal. Jack was such a trooper through the whole thing. We had to be there at 3:00 and didn't leave until 8:00 pm, and he never complained once (not even when I was dragging him up and down the stairs and down hallways frantically looking for Makele - but that's another story).

Makele did so well - we were so proud of her!
With Grandpa & Grandma Neuberger after the concert -
Seriously, Jack? I mean, really? That couldn't have waited a few seconds?
It was "spirit week" at Makele's school this week. Tuesday she had crazy hair day, so I pulled out the ratting comb and pink hair spray. I honestly don't know what was so crazy about it; I do my hair like this pretty much everyday. I guess some of us can pull off crazy better than others.
Wednesday night Makele had a t-ball game. She is getting better at going after the ball when it's hit to her rather than just watching it go by.
Can you get any cooler than these little dudes? I mean just look at those pants tucked inside Dustin's cowboy boots and Jack's Mario hat on backwards (because that's how catchers wear their hats of course).
Cute little Laney-lou-hoo -
Taryn was getting a little put out that she wasn't getting any attention from the camera, so I turned it on her for a "glamour shot." Dang, I forgot to photoshop some mist in to get the gen-U-wine early 90s feel.
Oh wow. That's the ticket. This is soooooo much better, dontcha think?


Photobucket

3 comments:

Taryn said...

You punk! You would wait until you know I've left town to post that, so you could have it up all weekend unbeknownst to me. You just wait I have some beauts of you too.

Cami said...

I love the glamour shots! Too funny!

Jess Allen said...

Those are some great shots, Taryn. :)

Wow- Brenda, your pictures are amazing!!! Hey, we need to get together soon.