PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Buck Wednesday

Every Wednesday, Jessica Sprague puts up a few digital goodies for sale for a buck! It's a great way to get a lot of quality digital supplies for cheap! I worked with the 3 items below (Jessica Sprague One-Page Template, Creativity by Crystal's the Room Collection Element Pack and Creativity by Crystal's Phoebe's Room) that are on sale today to create the "Love" layout below.














These photos are the ones I took of my brother's family back in the fall. I thought they went perfectly with this paper!

This is the first time I have worked with a Jessica Sprague template, and I must say they are the best! Besides that fact that they are so visually pleasing to begin with, this one also came with a full alphabet for the title (so you could change it if you wanted to), a journaling spot (which I changed on the layout), brushes, and photo mats. It is so quick and easy to do your layout - just throw in your patterned papers, photos and journaling and you're done! Or you can kick it up a notch by adding in some additional embellishments like I did here. There are a ton of 1-page and 2-page templates to choose from, so get over there and check them out! Remember the things on sale for $1 end at midnight tonight, EST, so run, don't walk over there! ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Taryn said...

very cute! I don't know if it's just my computer, but your layouts are cut off.