PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hotter than H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks

Yea, you read that right - 119 big ones. Sounds like fun, right? Two weeks ago Jeff, Aiden and I headed to Vegas. Because seriously, who wouldn't want to go to Vegas the last week in July? It's no secret that Vegas isn't really my thing - the heat, the noise, the crowds, the heat, the drunkards, did I mention the heat? However, Jeff's work sent all the employees down for the weekend, and who are we to pass up a free hotel room? Besides it was Jeff's birthday on Saturday and since he loooooves everything I hate about Vegas (the heat, the noise, the crowds and perhaps even the drunkards), I decided to try to paste on a smile and go with it.

I'm pretty sure Aiden thought we had landed on another planet. Here he and Jeff are at the Venetian:
"Get me out of here already!" (At Caesar's Palace)

We stayed at the Mirage (they decided it wasn't quite hot enough so they shot a few flames out of the volcano to warm up the crowd):
"Maybe if I shut my eyes, and click my heals, I'll be back home."
And finally, as my dad used to say, "the best way to see Las Vegas is in your rear view window." I guess that man does know a few things after all. ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh boy, Vegas in the dead of summer- you are brave! Still, I bet it was fun even despite the weather.