PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jessica Sprague Projects

Makele started school yesterday. I'll post pictures soon, but I wanted to share a few layouts I've been working on for Jessica Sprague.

I can't believe how much Aiden has changed in the past year. I love seeing all the pictures together.

Credits: Patterned Paper: Me and My {Baby} Brother Paper Pack by Creativity by Crystal; Animals: Me and My {Baby} Brother Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Buttons: Crystal’s {Sweet Vintage Charm} Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Swirly Stitching: Funky Fresh Happy Day Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Alphas: Alpha Bits: Stamped Bundle by iKari Designs; Glitter: Glitter Spills by iKari Designs; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Segoe Script.

Back in July Jeff's brother and his wife invited us down to Midway to swim in their neighbor's yard. We had so much fun!

Credits: Patterned Paper: Make a Splash Paper Pack by In the Making Design; Title, Splashes, Tags: Make a Splash Elements Pack by In the Making Design; Template, Photo Mat, Stitching: Jessica Sprague Template+ 03 by Jessica Sprague; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Pea Hart, downloaded from kevinandamanda.com.

For some reason, this layout took me forever to do. I wasn't happy with the way it was coming together, and changed it around over and over again (and even threatened to delete the whole thing a few times). I'm pleased with the final result though!

Credits: Patterned Paper, Flowers: Calico Dream Kit by Kitschy Digitals; Journaling Tags: In the Moment Journaling by Elle’s Studio; Date Label: Save the Date Vol 5. By iKari Designs; Alphas: Alpha Bits: Stamped Bundle by iKari Designs; Ric Rac: Granny’s Attic by Kitschy Digitals; Pink & Turquoise Birds, Swirly Stitch: Funky Fresh Happy Day Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Light Blue Bird: August 2009 Collection A-Z Alphabet Stickers & Rub-Ons by Creativity by Crystal; Pins: Granny’s Sewing Basket by Kitschy Digitals; Photo Edges: Jessica Sprague Template + 03 by Jessica Sprague; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Fonts: Rough Typewriter downloaded from dafont.com and Segoe Script.

Little Aiden's first time swinging back in April:

Credits: Patterned Paper: Crystal’s {Back to Basics} Paper Pack by Creativity by Crystal; Label Templates: Artisan Label Templates No. 5 by Creativity by Crystal; Glitter: Glitter Spills by iKari Designs; Star: You Are Awesome! Mini Kit by Creativity by Crystal; Brushes: Brilliant Brushes by Splendid Fiins; Ribbon: Brilliant Twill by Splendid Fiins; Staples: {The Room Collection} Element Pack by Creativity by Crystal; Journaling Tag: Crystal’s {Rainbow Sherbet} Collection by Creativity by Crystal; Alphas: Crystal’s {Sweet Vintage Charm} Add on Elements by Creativity by Crystal; Torn Paper Effect: Jessica Sprague Template + 03 by Jessica Sprague; Everything listed can be found at www.jessicasprague.com; Font: Rockwell.

Photobucket

No comments: