PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

It felt like all we did last week was go from one party to the next. I was constantly putting on the kids' makeup and washing it off. Wednesday night we went to the ward's Halloween party. The kids had so much fun!Thursday Jack had a costume parade at his school. I also volunteered in his classroom to help with their Halloween party. It was fun getting to know the kids he is always talking about. Thursday night we went to Makele's school fall festival. We took a break on Friday, then on Saturday we went to my sister's ward's trunk-or-treat. It ended right as it started pouring. Later after it finally stopped raining, we went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jess Allen said...

Oh my gosh...your kids are so cute! I love the fun costumes and seeing their personalities {Jack}. :) Sounds like it was a busy week. Hope you all got loads of candy! :)

scrappinlil said...

Your kids are so cute...Love their costumes....and your layout is cute too. TFS