Yesterday was Makele's 8th Birthday. She has been battling a fever on and off again all week and wasn't feeling too chipper, but still had a good birthday.

Makele got lots of fun presents for her birthday, but I think the best one came from Jack. He and Aiden were over at Taryn's for a couple of hours so I could go to Makele's school for her birthday celebration. Taryn said Jack picked a dandelion and asked her if she had any wrapping paper so he could wrap it and give it to Makele for her birthday. He was so excited for her to open it.
What a thoughtful little brother.
















4 comments:
That is the sweetest thing about the dandilion. I hope she feels better soon, but I am glad that she had a fun birthday.
Oh wow! Eight! That is so exciting. What a bummer that she wasn't feeling the best though. Such a cute family, love the dandelion story.
Happy Birthday Makele! Hope you had a great day! We love you!
My goodness they grow up quick don't they...makes you wonder how when you haven't aged a day, huh!! hehehe
Post a Comment