We had so much fun on our trampoline growing up. It was always the "safe" when we played "ghost in the graveyard" and other games. I remember "sleeping out" on it under the stars, sunbathing on it, watching she who shall not be named jumping on it in her bright yellow bathrobe, playing numerous made-up games on it: scorpions, crack the egg, break the pencil and let's not forget jumping out of the windows onto it or for those of the crazier persuasion in our family, jumping off the roof onto it. Hmmm.... maybe I am crazy for getting one for my kids...
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
3 months ago












3 comments:
Trampolines are so much fun:) Your kids will have a blast. Asher loves it when I did flips on it last weekend. THe only bad part is we are covered in black residue:(
What Jeff doesn't know won't hurt him. LOL My kids are so jealous they wish we had room for a trampoline. You would think kids these days were made out of porcelin the way people act enclosures on tramps, no swings or merry go rounds at school-what's the world coming to. It's a wonder we survived at all when we were young.
Hooray for trampolines! I remember doing all of those things on your tramp (well, except for jumping in a yellow bathrobe - don't know about that one). :) Ahhh, good times. How fun for your kids. I LOVE that picture that you took of the temple, and that last picture of the 3 of you is so precious.
Post a Comment