After that we went over to the old original Farr's to get some ice cream. It never ceases to amaze me how full of people that place always is.
They are tearing it down and building a new one in it's place. It's sad to see it go. Jeff, Makele and I were sealed there 6 years ago.
Makele looks a lot like Aiden in this picture. In fact she was Aiden's age when this photo was taken. I was a humongous 9 months pregnant with Jack - he was born two weeks after this.


It was fun to get a little one-on-one time with Makele. She told me "it was the best day ever!" :)













2 comments:
That is so cute. I can't believe how much that looked like Aiden in the picture.
brenda!! i can hardly believe that we live so close.. just a hop skip and a jump away! you are right near where i grew up. have i ever told you that your layouts are some of my absolute favorites?
Post a Comment