There is never a dull moment around here as long as Aiden's around. He's always up to something, and it's usually no good! ;) Last week I was taking a picture of Taylee in a hat. Aiden went a got a scrub hat and put it on and told me to take a picture of him too.
For Jeremy's birthday, Taryn threw a fabulous surprise Mustache Bash for him. You can read all about it HERE. She had mustaches for everyone. Aiden outlasted everyone and wore his all night. He loved it!
Yesterday we were in the car when he dropped his football. He asked me to pick it up, but since I was driving I couldn't reach it. He said, in a sing-song voice, "Toodles!" Toodles is the little device on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that holds the "mousekatools" and comes to help when somebody says, "oh toodles!"
Last week I got out the watercolors for Aiden to paint with for the first time. He did surprisingly well with it.
Every day he gets into Jack's drawer and picks out a different jersey to wear over the top of his shirt. In fact, right now he has on Jack's Jr. Jazz jersey AND his soccer jersey.
He is quite the little parrot and especially wants to do whatever Jack is doing. He is already becoming a sports fanatic and even asks me to watch sports on TV (I just pretend they aren't on). ;) Unlike Jack, Aiden loves to go places. Whenever someone is getting ready to leave the house, he says, "I wanna go!"












2 comments:
Love the "toodles" story. Maybe I can say that when I want help cleaning my house.
Abbie just got her first set of watercolors for Valentines Day, she did surprisingly well too.
I bet he is going to such a sports fiend as he gets older. He already excels in them.
Post a Comment