PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Even though the snow is flying here and it doesn't feel much like Spring, I can always dream, right? In anticipation of the first official day of Spring tomorrow, I am releasing my new "Spring Has Sprung" Collection today, available exclusively at Funky Playground Designs.

Element Pack:
Alpha:
Paper Pack:
Paper Pack Add-On:
Get the collection now for 30% off!
I am pleased to welcome 5 new members to my creative team:

Claudia Harvey (ClaudiaLHarvey)
Phyllis Sawyer (poki04)
Tia Ellison (TiaEllison)
Natasja Smits (MissHappy1980)
Jamie Harmon (CupcakeJamie)

They have done some fantastic layouts with this collection.
"Spring Treat" by Claudia Harvey:
"Easter Bunny" by Natasja Smits
"Gaby's First Easter" by Poki Sawyer
"Aiden's First Easter" by Brenda Neuberger
I also used my friend Catherine's amazing templates on the layout above. You can find them HERE.

Here's hoping Spring is right around the corner!

Photobucket

No comments: