We blessed Taylee in church this past Sunday. She looked so cute in her dress that I crocheted for her. I had to make a few adjustments to make it fit, but I was pleased with the end result of hours upon hours of work. Honestly when I started it I had no idea what I was getting myself into!
When I showed Jeff the dress, he said, "isn't it a bit long?" Bwahaha! I guess he's never paid attention to what blessing dresses look like. He obviously didn't remember Makele's either. Can't say he's the most observant person in the world!
I ran out of contacts and have been too lazy to make an appointment with the optometrist, so I've been stuck wearing my glasses for a while.
After the blessing, we came came back to our house for brunch. Everyone brought something to share. We had breakfast casserole, muffins, cinnamon rolls, donuts, chocolate banana bread and fruit. It was delicious! In the past when we've had family gatherings like this it has been warmer so we could go out on the back porch. This time it was too cold, so all 43 of us were all packed into my tiny house. We all got acquainted really well! ;)
Grandma Neuberger:
But here she is for this one:
Jeff's sister Cathy and her husband Dave:
Grandma & Grandpa Neuberger:
Baby Taylee all tuckered out:
Great-Grandma Robison:
My sister-in-law Tia and niece Chloe:
My sister's family, Taryn, Camille, Jeremy, Dustin & Laney (this picture totally cracks me up. Dustin did NOT have time to stop for a picture, so Jeremy had to hold him in place with his legs):
Grandpa & Grandma Ellison (Grandpa was anxious to get down the road and didn't have time to come back inside for a picture so I brought Taylee to him ;)):
My Aunt Tess & Uncle Rick and cousins Megan and McKayla:
My sister Shawna and niece Kylie:

Us:
It was a special day made even more special by having our family there with us. Most of them had to travel a ways to get here, and we were so glad they could come!












No comments:
Post a Comment