I'm in love with the Ryan Gosling's "Hey Girl" meme going around the internet. I thought this one was especially funny and so appropriate:
Well, Ryan, I only got 3, so you should feel extra bad for me! ;) I just have to assume people don't have fun Easter traditions to share, LOL! I'm not picking one person to give the Spring Has Sprung Bundle to, I'm giving it to every last one of you 3 who entered! The Four Wheeler's, Amanda and Heidi - it's your lucky day! Send me your e-mail address and I'll get a coupon code for youto download the bundle for free. Thanks for entering!












5 comments:
Dang it! I didn't troll blogs last week because it was busy busy or I would have entered too! I love the Ryan Gosling thing too, they make me LOL. Anyways, I wouldn't know how to use your cute, amazing digital elements. Still love your blog though.
Sorry, I wasn't on the computer reading blogs this weekend, and I don't have the programs to even begin to know how to use digital scrapbooking.
Asher and Abbie loved Aiden coloring the eggs:)
YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Thank you so much!!! I don't have any Easter so this is PERFECT! My email is xdpanda@gmail.com :)
THanks so much! ~blush~ I actually got it from fpd (i'm on sandbox crew) to work on with our easter pics! Thanks anyways! :)
AmieN1@live.com
Thanks lady... Very excited.. my email is sexyred_73@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment