PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Weekend in Flowell

Last month we went down to Flowell for my niece Dakoda’s baptism.  After the baptism we had lunch at my mom and dad’s with everyone then went over to Layne’s to ride the horses.

Cow pokes:

IMG_2768IMG_2773

A great shot of my saddle: Winking smile

IMG_2775IMG_2776IMG_2777IMG_2778IMG_2779IMG_2780

Aiden refused to get on the horse, but he did quite like the sheep:

IMG_2783

Uncle Landon took Taylee for her first horse ride.  She looks scared/annoyed, but I promise she had fun!

IMG_2785

That night we went up to the park in town and had a little picnic.  While the kids played at the park under the watchful eye of my Mom and Tia, My dad, Landon, Jeff, Me, Tanner, Jack and Dawson went up to the shooting range.

IMG_2788IMG_2789IMG_2790

“These are not the right bullets!  Guess I didn’t need to hang up that many targets.”

IMG_2792IMG_2793IMG_2795

I did shoot the gun and got scoped in the process.  Landon warned me to hold my head back so it wouldn’t happen, but the trigger was a little looser than I expected and it caught me off guard.  They all got a good laugh about it, but I got the last laugh when they saw that I had hit the target, (it was honestly dumb luck – there was zero skill involved).

No comments: