PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 11, 2007

It's playoff season

So we all know how much Jeff gets into sports, especially the Jazz. He can usually be heard screaming at the T.V. and hitting the ground with his fists. Tonight was no exception, especially since the Jazz lost. . . big time. He was yelling at the refs, the players and occasionaly even the announcers. Jack and I were in the same room, and I had to tell him several times to knock it off. After a bad play for the Jazz, he went into another hissy fit. Jack looks at him and says so perfectly in his little calm and even voice, "calm down daddy." I about fell off my chair I was laughing so hard. He just said it so matter-0f-factly as if to say, "what's the big deal?" I guess I thought it was so funny because I was thinking the exact same thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
Here it has been"5"days since you posted anything!
I thought you would be trying to show off that"NEW CAMERA"!!
How about those Jazz??
Love,
Dad