I just finished this layout today. The journaling reads: Last week Daddy took you to McDonald’s for dinner. This Shrek figurine came in your happy meal. Even though you have yet to see a Shrek movie, you loved him instantly and would not part with him wherever you went. He made three noises when you pushed a button on his chest: he burped, said, “I’m an Ogre!” and something else I have yet to decipher. You laughed and laughed every time. You slept with him at night and took him on car rides and into the grocery store. You started feeding him breakfast yesterday – Apple Jacks and juice. You even made the crunching and sipping sounds for him. We were watching television the other day when a commercial came on for the new Shrek movie. You stopped instantly in your tracks and stared at the TV until the commercial was over. Looks like Shrek has made a new fan in you!In other news, today is Makele's last day of preschool before the summer. On Tuesday she had her graduation and received her "diploma." She has come so far in the 9 months since she began school. I think she''ll miss her teachers that have been so good to her. I know I will!
Here is a picture of her class during graduation. Makele is the one on the far right picking her nose. Makes a mother so proud!

Here she is getting her diploma from her teacher, Miss Anna Lisa.
This is the assistant teacher, Miss Sharon. She was always so good to Makele and always greeted her with a big smile when we arrived at the classroom. Makele just adored her.

This is Miss Susan, her speech pathologist. She worked wonders helping Makele with her language!

This is the assistant teacher, Miss Sharon. She was always so good to Makele and always greeted her with a big smile when we arrived at the classroom. Makele just adored her.
This is Miss Susan, her speech pathologist. She worked wonders helping Makele with her language!











3 comments:
Brenda,
Beautiful pictures,scrap booking,and journeying,!
I thought being your Dad,was the "Greatest" gift you ever got??"
More pictures please.
Love,
Dad
I know it is "Journaling"
Got you on that correction!
Over look the others,old Dogs can't be trained.
Dad
I believe it has been "10"days since you posted "any" pictures!!
Has the new wore off the camera???
Maybe your into the play offs now?
One of your neighbors called and wanted to know if Jeff was abiding by the law now day's,they wanted to get some sleep and it was kinda hard with all the "red and blue lights"flashing in there windows!
Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment