Of being a frog prince for Halloween! I just finished Jack's costume last night. I did the hood first and could barely manage to get it away from him, he liked it so much! What a relief - after he told me he wanted to be a pirate, I showed him the picture on the pattern and said, "see, Jack, don't you want to be that cute little froggy?" He pointed to the lion also on the pattern and said, "I wanna be a lion!" Seeing as how I already had the fabric for the frog, I told him the only way he was going to be a lion is if it was a green lion! In the end, he seems pretty excited about being a frog - who knows how the next couple of days will change his mind!Yesterday I got a package in the mail from a fellow Rusty Pickle designer who lives in Scotland. She sent some yummy tea cakes - sort of like big fluffy smores - sooooo good! Jack thought so too after I gave him a couple bites of one. He climbed right up on top of the table and tried to get into the box! Don't you just love that marshmallow mustache of his? Thanks, Beckie!













2 comments:
he looks such a cute frog prince!!
he is so freakin' cute!
i didn't know you were into sewing as well, you talented girl you . . . i really think you could be my long lost sister or something;)
Post a Comment