I got this survey e-mailed to me. I thought it was perfect to post here!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Real - we have a tradition in my family of going the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving and cutting down our own tree in the mountains.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the Monday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends on if the kids destroy it or not - last year I was tempted to throw it out a week before Christmas because they wouldn't leave it alone. I lost track of how many times it got tipped over - with a whole pot of water at the base! Usually it's soon after New Year's.
5. Do you like eggnog? No.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my cabbage patch doll given to me by my grandma when I was 5. I also remember getting a doll who's hair grew. I liked it so much because my sister had specifically asked Santa for it. Santa made a little mistake and gave it to me instead! Oh was there ever some howling going on that morning!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? A small one - just Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mine and Jeff's parents
9. Easiest person to buy for? Jeff - he tells me exactly what he wants - this year he even brought home something he printed from the internet so I could just go on the site and buy it - which reminds me, I really need to get on that!
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A lighter from my dear husband. Seriously. He thought it was the coolest thing because it wouldn't go out in the wind. The problem was that he couldn't figure out how to get it to light!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown's Christmas.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No - too bad that lighter has already been opened!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge, homemade chocolates, peppermint kisses - pretty much anything and everything!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High, Mary Did You Know, Breath of Heaven
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel - we trade off going to my parents' or Jeff's parents' every year. This year we are going to my parent's where all the cousins will be there in one house - it's going to be crazy!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds - it makes me want to scream!
23. What I love most about Christmas? Seeing the kids so excited, the music, the lights, being with family.
Happy Birthday Kimberly 🎉✨🙌🏻🍰🌟
2 months ago











1 comment:
Clarification on # 6 please.
Santa that year,was "Mother"
Nice work,keep it up.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment