PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Cats Rock

I have done zero scrapping lately. My sister were supposed to come over last night, but they both bombed out on me - the nerve! So I bagged it too, and started over today. I did this layout today and submitted it for a Scrap Street call for pet pages.
Journaling: Oh how you love your kitty cats.Grandpa gave you and Makele each a kitten last month. Makele’s is the striped cat; she named him “sprinkles.” I helped you name your black cat “Felix.” They put up with a lot from you chasing them around and curiously poking and prodding them. This is your first cat and already you have fallen in love with them! July 27, 2007

Supplies: Carstock: Bazzil (Blue) and Die Cuts With a View (Yellow); Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Stickers, Fabric: Rusty Pickle; Photo Corners: American Crafts; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Thread: Sulky; Computer Font: Swing Set, downloaded from the internet.

No comments: