That's what my kids have been this week. Makele was sick over the weekend with a croupy cough and fever. She stayed home from school on Monday because she (and as a result and I)was up most of the night before coughing and restless with fever. Despite the fact that I was super careful not to let the kids share drinks, I caught Jack a couple of times drinking out of Makele's glass. So I guess it's not surprising that last night around 11:00 he woke up sounding like a seal. Poor little guy, he was having the hardest time breathing - very scary. I wrapped him up and took him outside. That seemed to calm him down and let him breathe easier. He woke up again sometime in the middle of the night - my mind was mush by then - I don't know what time it was. Jeff started the shower, and I took Jack in the bathroom once it was nice and steamy. We ended up falling asleep on the floor and staying that way until Jeff came in to get ready for work this morning. It wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep, but at least it seemed to help Jack's breathing. I'm sure my back will be paying for it later!
I have been busily working on getting all my projects done before Christmas - I'm getting a little overwhelmed by it all. Oh well, I can only take it one day at a time, I guess! I finished a couple of presents for Makele's preschool teachers. One of the member's of the Rusty Pickle design team, Kathie Davis, gave me the inspiration for them. Thanks, Kathie, for eliminating one present that I needed to think of!

Rusty Pickle's School Daze line was perfect for this project! I also used a frame by Provo Craft.
2 comments:
poor kids and poor you!
hope they start feeling better soon - especially for you sack;)
love the teacher gift! i really need to figure something out for that . . .
sorry to hear the kids haven't been well. hope they're better soon! on the upside, that frame is pretty sweet!
Post a Comment