I love this picture of Jack wearing his frog costume. He looks like he is rolling his eyes at this rediculous costume, but in reality, he was just trying to see what was on his head! This is another layout for
AMM.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: A to Z (Kosmo Collection by Kim Crothers: Boom Stripe, Cosmic Blast and Particle Storm); Chipboard Crowns: Creative Imaginations; Digital Brush: Rhonna Farrer, twopeasinabucket.com; Acrylic Stamps: Rhonna Farrer, Autumn Leaves; Sticker: Love, Elsie; Alphas & Pen: American Crafts; Computer Font: Elmore, Microsoft Word; Ink Tsukineko; Thread: Gutermann.
Journaling Reads: I decided to make you a frog prince costume for Halloween to go along with Makele’s princess costume. Of course, after I bought the pattern and all the material, you decided you wanted to be a pirate. I tried to tell you that a frog would be so much better, but you weren’t totally convinced until I put the hood on your head. Then you didn’t want to take it off!
No comments:
Post a Comment