Here's the layout I promised yesterday of my darling niece, Maggie:



Supplies: Patterned Paper: A to Z (Dulce Sunshine Collection by Amber McDonald: Sunshine Doodles and Dots, Sunshine Blooms and Leaves, Sunshine Daisies and Stripes); Cardstock: Provo Craft; Journaling Spot and Dimensional Flower Stickers: Creative Imaginations; Chipboard Hearts, Hat Pin and Velvet Alphas: Making Memories; Rub-on: Basic Grey; Transparent Swirl: My Mind’s Eye; Chipboard “Sweet Pea” and circles: Scenic Route; Rhinestones: Kaiser; Pen: American Crafts; Ink: Ranger; Other: Thread.
Journaling Reads: Your mom and I tried everything short of standing on our heads to get you to smile. You just were not in the mood! We still managed to capture these adorable shots of you. Smiling is overrated anyway! Love, Aunt Brenda. 9-3-07
It's been snowing more here today - I HATE THE SNOW! I've had enough of it for this year - I'm so ready for warm weather! Yesterday Taryn came over and got stuck trying to get out of the driveway. Rediculous. Next year we are getting a snow blower for sure!
1 comment:
Brenda,
I know I wrote a comment about "The promised layout" and think I even told you about it. Actually, I remember seeing it! So, can they be erased accidentally? I need to know more about this stuff.
In any event, in short - I said something about all of my darling grandchildren since it began with Makele's smiles in the snow, then Jack, then Maggie and just told you how darling it was and how talented you are. Love, Mom, Marilyn, "Chicken"
Post a Comment