PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cocoa Powder & Vegetable Oil

You might be wondering what's up with that title. Well, they are both thing mistaken for something else by the boys in my life. A couple of days ago I was downstairs when I heard Jack come clunking down the stairs. I turned to see him holding a bottle of vegetable oil and his sippy cup. "Pour me some juice, Mommy," is what he said. Apparently he had taken it upon himself to get into the cupboards and found what he thought was juice!

Later that night on my way to bed I noticed the cocoa powder out on the counter. I asked Jeff what it was doing there. He asked me if it had gone bad. I immediately started laughing because I realized he thought it was chocolate milk mix and had put it in his milk! He said he was wondering why it wouldn't dissolve right and why it tasted so bitter! Like father, like I son, I guess!

Here's a layout using Rusty Pickle's brand new PopStar Line.

Supplies: Cardstock: Provo Craft; Patterned Paper, Alpha Stickers, Buttons, Sequins: Rusty Pickle; Flower, Rub-ons: Imaginisce; Brad: Bazzil; Pens: Signo (White) and American Crafts (Black).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read and saw your latest post and it is darling. Happy, happy, happy is what I would call that child. Your little frog and precious niece are incredible. You are soooo talented. Keep up the good work; just mention Taryn and Marilyn occasionally. That way you stay out of trouble. I am so proud to see my grandchildren published. Marilyn/Mom

Dave Ellison said...

Nice work Brenda,keep them guessing Jack.That is the "Ellison" in you,proud of it !!