PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My First Paper Publication is Out!

I was at my local scrapbook store when I saw it and even though Scrapbook Trends will be sending me a copy, I couldn't wait that long to have it and show everyone! My very first publication in print:

To clear up some confusion from the comments left by my dear dad on the last post - no, I am NOT pregnant - he would just like to think I am! If he had his way I'd already have half a dozen by now!

Jack has been doing better - he's back to his old antics again. I'm still paranoid though and am constantly checking on him and making sure he eats enough. I plan on following up with the doctor to make sure it was just a fluke thing and won't happen again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda,
Come on,Dad's have a way of knowing things.
And have more fun waking up people and there imaginations! Ha! Ha!
Keep up the good work,it is the "Ellison blood", you know!
So be "Proud of it"
Love ya,
Dad