PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Makele's Top Ten Right Now

I finished this acrylic album last week for my final project for AMM. It was so much fun to put together and I love the clear look! It contains 10 things that Makele loves right now.

I made the felt hearts. I used a paper from the Love, Elsie Roxie collection as my template - then just stitched around the flowers with embroidery floss.

Supplies: Acrylic Album: Pageframes Designs; Patterned Paper, Buttons, Stickers: Love, Elsie; Lace Paper: KI Memories; Felt Hearts: Queen & Co.; Ribbon: SEI; Chipboard: Creative Café; Alpha Rub-ons: Making Memories; Rub-ons: Basic Grey; Date Sticker: 7 Gypsies; Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft; Pen: American Crafts; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Other: Felt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenda!

You are definitely not a 'braggie' person. I wonder where in the world my mind has been for the last seven years. I want to now really get to know the mother of my grandchildren - and - the wife of my son. What a talent you have - and it is wonderful to see your accomplishments, especially in light of raising two small children trying to get your attention all the time.

I commend you for your ability to keep your mind so you can share with others your hobby (as you put it). However, you sure appear to be a professional to me.

I love you, dear 'daughter'.

Mom, Marilyn, 'Chicken'