PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The boy just might be the end of me. . .


Seriously. . . what would even make him think of climbing up there in the window? Yesterday we went out to the car to go pick up Makele from school. I opened the door for him, then ran back inside to grab something. When I came back out - there he was pleased as punch at himself. I couldn't help but grab the camera! Funny thing was that he couldn't get down! So I had to crawl into the backseat and lift him down. Of course he insisted on going head-first so he could do a sommersault on the seat.

Jeff has forgotten to leave me Jack's car seat for the last two days now. So I have been using an old one where the car seat belt has to go over him. Yea, he figured out how to undo that in no time flat. I'm driving down the road when he decides to take it off and stand up in the backseat. What the heck was I supposed to do? I threatened him with everything I could think of, but to no avail. I finally had to pull over and put the seat belt in the hook clear on the other side of the car so he couldn't reach it. Probably not the safest solution, but better than having him jumping up and down in the back seat!

Oh, well I'm on this subject, I don't think I've ever told about the time he opened Taryn's car door while it was in motion! We were going around a turn and out goes the door - I about had a heart attack. Good thing he was in his car seat then and good thing it wasn't a double turning lane! We immediately put the child locks on.

A couple of weeks later Shawna had him and Makele with her when she went to Albertson's. Jack decided to whip the door open as she was going through the parking lot. Luckily, no one was nearby when he pulled that little stunt.

Well, I guess at least there is never a dull moment around here. He keeps us on our toes, that's for sure!

No comments: