PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hello from Portland

I'm at the CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention) in Portland this weekend with Rusty Pickle. I taught a couple of classes today and will teach them tomorrow as well. We were super busy in the booth - I barely had time to grab a couple of bites to eat - literally! We recovered enough by the end of the day to restock and straighten up a bit.
Here's Eric and Kathie closing out the registers for the night. Eric is our booth manager and Kathie is another designer who was working in the booth today. Alycia was also teaching and working in the booth (and happened to be taking pictures at the same time I was so she isn't in this photo).

That's all for tonight - I am exhausted - time to get some sleep before we do it all over again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet it feels "Great to be in Oregon.
That's were it all began for your family roots you know?
Or do I need to tell a few more "Oregon in the 50's & 60's stories,Ha!Ha!
No I was not a "flower child" but was exposed to enough of them.
Hope your having a ball,come home soon,we will go back in June when the beach's are beautiful,ect ect.
Love ya,
Dad