Supplies: Cardstock: Provo Craft; Patterned Paper, Chipboard Alphas, Rub-ons, Tags, Buttons, Stickers, Trim: Rusty Pickle; Transparencies: Hambly; Journaling Spot: American Crafts; Date Chipboard: Scenic Route; Brads: Making Memories; Rhinestones: Kaiser; Distress Crackle Paint & Glitter Glue: Ranger; Embroidery Floss: DMC; Pen: Zig by EK Success; Ink: Clearsnap; Edge Distressor: Heidi Swapp.
I went down to the Rusty Pickle warehouse last night and scrapbooked with a few of the girls there. It's so nice to get out of the house every once and a while and have grown-up conversation. It keeps me sane (well as sane as I can be, I guess)! The only problem is that I don't scrap well when I'm out of my little scrap space at home. I swear, it took me sooooo long to do a little 8x8 layout. I think part of the problem is that I'm talking too much instead of working on my layout!











No comments:
Post a Comment