I didn't realize it has been so long since I blogged last. Nothing too exciting has been going on - just the same ol' same ol.' So instead, I thought I'd write about a funny thing that happened when we were visiting my parents last month. I had gotten Jack and Makele into bed earlier, but they woke up about an hour or so later screaming and crying. They wouldn't calm down and wanted me to sleep by them, so I suggested they go in and sleep by Grandpa who was already asleep. I managed to put them both in there without my dad even waking up! And surprise, surprise, they actually fell asleep! When it was time for my mom and me to go to bed, I went in and took them back to their own beds. My dad never knew until I showed him this picture the next morning!

I had my Easter mini-album published this month in Scrapbook Trends. They sent me a copy a couple of days ago, so I'll have to get my act together and take a picture of it to post soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment