PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The joys of motherhood

The bottom of this sign should read: at mom's expense! Jack set an all time record on Friday for keeping the floors clean. I spent and hour and a half cleaning the kitchen on Friday morning. Dishes, counters, floors - the whole thing. It felt so good to get those juice and food stains off the floor. It remained clean for approximately five minutes until I called the kids up for lunch. Jack thought it would be funny to see what would happen when he picked up a cup full of apple juice and turned it 180 degrees directly over the floor. I must have just stared at him for about 10 seconds before my mind clicked into gear. There he was with this impish little grin on his face. Of course, he took a visit to time out for a few minutes. While I was putting him there, Makele managed to run through the juice and traipse it all over my clean floor. I let out a scream of frustration - I'm sure my neighbors thought someone was dying. My children are the bright spots in my life.

In better news, Scrapbook Trends has requested two of my projects for publication: a layout for the September issue and an altered project for the Holiday issue!

No comments: