PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Silly Boy

I went to crop at the Rusty Pickle Warehouse on Thursday night and amazingly enough, I got two layouts done!

I couldn't wait to scrap these pictures of Jack that I took just last week. He's such a little ham!


I used Rusty Pickle's new Under the Stars papers along with their new Rub-ons and Alpha Stickers. And of course I had to use my favorite stitch stamp.
Journaling Reads: You love to pull silly faces. Sometimes when we are eating, you like to entertain us with your various looks. You even use your arms in your acts, raising them high over your head or straight out in front of you. Your funny faces always bring a smile to my face! March 26, 2008.
Right now Jeff's pouting at me for making plans to go out to dinner with Shawna while he's at the priesthood session. Hey, I'm not waiting until 8:00 to go out to dinner - especially with Jack! Hopefully he'll find it in his heart to forgive me. Maybe he can go out to eat with Jeremy after!
Jack was actually really good today while we watched conference - he colored his conference book that Angie e-mailed me (thanks, Angie - I even took some notes on it!). I have some pictures of the Apostles I used for primary last week so when they spoke, I showed him and had him repeat their names. He knows Eyring and Nelson, but has a bit of trouble remembering Wirthlin. It's so cute hearing him say their names!
Okay, gotta go - Jack is wanting me to play Dora Chutes and Ladders and even told me I could be Boots, "If you want!"

No comments: