new items include double-sided decorative edged papers, alphabet stickers, bling, rub-ons, hardware, chipboard and albums.
Candyland:

The last two images of Candyland are of new rub-ons and stamps.
The last image on Brass Knuckles are rub-ons.
White Christmas
Chocolate Covered Cherries

New Albums - the small circle and fancy album are 6x6, the two bigger ones are 12x12. The one in the middle is a variegated one with different sizes for each page.
I designed the product kit for Candyland shown below:I'm busy working on some projects to be displayed in the booth in Chicago! Will post them as soon as I'm finished!











5 comments:
Brenda - this book is soooo cute. Can't wait to see you in Chicago.
absolutely adorable project!!
Amazing work Brenda.....love this new line!
This is adorable Brenda! Love it! can't wait to play with this line :)
Wow, This is amazing - I absolutely love it.....I am so jealous, it's probably going to be forever before I get my hands on Candyland!!!!
Post a Comment