PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Someone's in the Dog House. . .

As some of you may know, my dear husband Jeff has been begging and begging me for a dog. I swore when we moved into our new house last year that I was never having a dog again - way too much work and mess! My dad came to Jeff's rescue and got him a dog for his birthday. I'm so not happy with him right now! Oh well, the kids love him and Jeff is ecstatic and so far has been faithfully picking up the puppy byproducts in the yard. Jack wanted to name him horse - I thought that was a fine name for him, but Jeff wouldn't allow it. Instead, we settled for Chip - something easy that the kids wouldn't have a hard time saying.I got a new cheap camera on Monday for a temporary replacement while my other one is getting fixed. I brought it home and found out that it was defective, so had to take it back to exchange. It has a video feature on it, so I thought I'd test it out here.



I'm headed to Valley Forge, PA tonight on a red-eye flight. Lets just home I can get some sleep on the airplane!

No comments: