PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fair Day

Yesterday the kids and I went with Taryn and Dustin to see Kylie show her lamb at the county fair. She also was participating in a horse show, so she had to run back and forth between the events.

Makele and Jack loved it! I asked Makele last night what her favorite part was. True to form she said, "the cotton candy!" Jack loved the train ride - I didn't get a picture of that. I accidentally left my camera card at home, so could only take a few pictures to store on my camera.

Kylie is quite the little showman (or should I say showwoman?) . This is her third year showing a lamb and she is already a pro! She will show her steer tomorrow - good luck, Kylie!

They also had a petting zoo of sorts. Makele loved getting right up next to the animals and feeding them out of her hand, but Jack wanted nothing to do with it (that's why I don't have any pictures of him; he didn't leave my side). I find it funny how different their personalities are - Makele is actually turning out to be my little daredevil, and Jack is a little more reserved - totally opposite of how they act at home!

No comments: