
Have you ever had one of those Sundays when the kids are practically climbing the walls? Well that's how it was this morning. Jack was in one of his moods where he thought it would be so funny to laugh and talk as loud as he could in church. He grabbed a sheet of Makele's stickers, ran out into the aisle and launched them, then ran back to the pew laughing. Makele was laughing at him, which just encouraged him even more. Jeff was helping with the sacrament, so I was left to deal with both of them myself. It was like a three-ring-circus. I should have know it was coming - they have been so good in church for the last few weeks, it was bound to come out sometime. As soon as Jeff got back, I picked Jack up, screaming, "no, no, I be good, I be good!" and headed for the door. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it today. So after a good ten minutes in time out (because he kept coming out of his room) and a lecture from me, I let him play the wii - so much for punishing him! Doesn't he just look so sad that he's missing church?
1 comment:
Brenda I'm so sorry! I was wondering where you were today. Which reminds me ask Jeff about the Aug. cliche activity. We talked about it after church today.
Post a Comment