I haven't posted any scrapbook layouts lately - because quite honestly, I haven't been doing any. I've been so busy with projects for Rusty Pickle that I just haven't had time. While I was doing the Valley Forge show, I spotted this brand-new paper line, Ambrosia, from Basic Grey that was just released at CHA last month. I finally got some time last weekend and made this layout:


Journaling reads: Makele,
Sometimes you can drive me crazy with your demanding and dramatic personality, your selective listening abilities and your constant need for treats.
But for all your less-than-perfect qualities, you have a million more pleasing ones that make me smile and love you more every day!
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Transparency: Hambly; Rhinestones: Heidi Swapp; Chipboard Letters: American Crafts; Pen: Zig by EK Success; Thread: Sulky.
I submitted it to Basic Grey to be featured on their site, and they picked it! You can see it
HERE.
2 comments:
Love that Ambrosia line...
GREAT LAYOUT!!!! ...and journaling
Beautiful layout girl! Love how you've used the line.
Post a Comment