As much as I enjoy traveling and seeing the country, it is always so good to get home and see the kids and Jeff - I miss them so much while I am away! Grandma and Papa Neuberger were so sweet to watch the kids while I was away. I never had to worry that they weren't being taken good care of. Jack and Papa became quite the little pals - they would watch sports together at night. Every once in a while and out of the blue, Jack would say, "Papa, I love you." Thank you Kirk and Marilyn!
For some reason, this trip was a challenge for me - maybe it was the red-eye flight to begin with, I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I had fun, but am glad to be back home.
On Friday night, we decided to go into the city to have some famous Philadelphia cheese steaks. When we finally found the place we were looking for, it was closed, so we wandered around downtown on foot looking for something else. We didn't meet with much success and after wandering around in what appeared to be not the best part of town, we admitted defeat and went back to the car. We did drive past Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell - although I didn't get a picture of either. There is so much history in Philadephia - I would have loved to see it all, but we just didn't have time.

I got to meet some of my online friends from amillionmemories.com who live in the area. Patti and Chris to the show on Friday. I look stoned in this photo - I was so tired!

This was a big show, so we had a ton of stuff to set up - it took forever! Here is my good buddy, Libby setting up the clearance section. She is a saint for doing this - doesn't she look like she is in the midst of clearance hell?

And here is Eric posing for the camera - something he does best!

It was a good show, a few blips, but we made it!
No comments:
Post a Comment