PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Two More Layouts

Our last sponsor for Ready Set Create's April/May issue was One Single Seed. They were very generous in the amount of product they gave us to work with, so I was able to work with a couple of different kits.

For this layout, I worked with the Alexander Kit by Ilona Havenaar. Taryn, aren't you pleased to see another layout featuring your family? And before you ask, yes, when I finally get around to printing all my layouts, I'll print one for you!

Supplies: Patterned Paper, Glitter Splats, Border, Alphas, Twig, Star Tag, Kite, Frame: Alexander Kit by Ilona Havenaar, www.onesingleseed.com; Date Circle: Circle of Life by Monica Larsen, www.onesingleseed.com; Notebook Edges: Noteable Edgies by Deanna Patterson, www.onesingleseed.com; Software: Adobe.

I also used Noteable Edgies to give one side of my patterned paper a torn-notebook edge look.

For my last layout, I used the August Treasure Chest Kit which is a huge collaboration of a bunch of designers. I looked for it on their site, but I don't think they carry it anymore. I also used the notebook edges on this one
Patterned Paper, Stitches, Glitter Splat, Flower, Clip, Flourish, Cardboard Leaf: August Treasure Chest, www.onesingleseed.com; Notebook Edges: Noteable Edgies by Deanna Patterson, www.onesingleseed.com; Paint Brush Strokes: Meredith Fenwick, www.scrapbookgraphics.com; Software: Adobe; Fonts: Tahoma and Poplar Std, Microsoft Word.

That's it for now! I've already completed my layouts for the next issue coming out June 1st. I'm really enjoying being on the creative team - it forces me to get some scrapbooking done that I probably would have just put off. Four out of six of the layouts feature photos that are older that I have meant to scrapbook, but just haven't gotten around to it. I am determined to get Jack's 2nd year scrapbook and Makele's 3rd year finished! Yes, I am behind, but who isn't, really? At least I'm making some progress!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love both of these layouts....now really when are you going to teach me how to do this???? I am going to get PSE very soon...so I will be asking for some help....and how do I print the second layout since I am in it?....thanks! love it, love you!
Do you use photoshop or photoshop elements? so many questions...i know

Heidi E. said...

Love them..and the pictures are fabulous...