PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 1, 2009

My Freakin' Talented Sister

So I was doing some blog hopping this morning and was absolutely amazed when I saw what my little sister, Taryn, had made:


The girl is 2 weeks away from having her baby and she comes up with something like this! It's a little tent to go over a card table for her little boy to play in. You have to see all the photos on her BLOG - it is amazing! She included lots of felt pieces that are velcroed on so her little boy can take them off and put them back on. I wonder how I can convince her to make one for Jack and Makele...

2 comments:

Ann Corbiere-Scott said...

hey bren!
you are correct your sister is uber talented! that playhouse rocks! hope all is well with you-take good care of yourself! i think of you so often and always fondly!
ann

Heidi E. said...

That is an awesome playhouse.. What a great idea.. Wow.. I checked out her blog for more pictures too.. WOW