I've really gone crazy with the crochet hook - here are some burp clothes and booties I made:

I also made this pain-in-the-butt blanket. It took forever but I love the way it turned out!

I finally finished the curtains for the babies room yesterday - I made two of these:


This was Makele's last week of school, so everyday they did something different. She was the most excited for crazy hair day and loved the bright pink color I put into her hair:

Her teachers, Miss Suzie and Miss Kelly, have been so good to her all year. They aren't normally this casual in their dress - yesterday was pajama day!

Last Saturday I took some photos of my darling niece. Isn't she just the sweetest? Someday I'll post the other photos I took - but Taryn might want to see them first!











2 comments:
Awe- Taryn's little girl is adorable! So cute, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. I love the crochet edgings you did. What patterns did you use? What is the pattern for the really hard one with th ribbon, super cute. And the booties are adorable. I love making stuff for babies.
Wow! You are incredible! So many talents! -Does it ever just overwhelm you ...that you are so talented?! :) Seriously. I love all those cute baby things that you made. And, I'm looking forward to seeing the other pictures. Maybe you can fly down here and take some of our little girl! Just teasing. That would be fun if we end up having our babies on the same day, huh. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment