PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, November 20, 2009

Catch Up!

I am so far behind with blogging it's not even funny. Between school programs, scrapbook projects, photo shoots and a new van (goodbye youth), I have a lot to catch up on. I'll get to all of that soon enough, but I wanted to share some pictures from the Rusty Pickle retreat last weekend. I had my camera all charged up and ready to go, but when I went to take my first picture the dreaded "no camera card" message appeared on the screen! Whoops! Good thing there was a whole group of scrapbookers with their cameras at the ready. I snagged these photos from them - thanks, girls!

Every year the design team and RP office staff gets together for a weekend of scrapbooking and testing out RP's convention classes for next year. We go to a cabin in the woods above Heber. This year we had 22 women from around the country come and two even came all the way from Scotland.

LtoR: Cathleen (Georgia), Kim (Iowa), Alaina (Utah), Mandie (Alabama), Dawn (North Carolina), Beckie (Scotland), Tracey (California), Pamela (Colorado), Sarah (Scotland), Heidi (Arizona), Beth (Kentucky), Noeleen (California), me and Tricia (Utah). Also in attendance but not pictured (because they were out gallivanting around) was - Tasha, Laura, Andrea, Jeri (Utah peeps), Libby (California), Jill (Texas), Kathie (Oregon) and Julie (California).

Dawn, Beckie and Sarah flew in on Tuesday night. I took them to Temple Square on Wednesday so they could see some of the sights while they were here. On Wednesday afternoon we went up to the cabin. The snow started falling on Thursday and kept coming off and on throughout the weekend.
I took Aiden with me. He was such a good little sport the whole time and was totally spoiled rotten by his 21 "aunties." Kathie got such good shots of him!
You can even see his two little bottom teeth in this one -

We had such a great time eating, talking (Beth, Julie, Beckie, Dawn, me),
hot-tubbing in the snow (Kim, Dawn, Pamela, Mandie & Noeleen - crazy girls even did a few snow angels, but I took an oath never to divulge those photos - he, he!),
and even managed to fit in a little scrapbooking (looks like some serious stuff, right?).
Pamela helping Kim out on table "8."
Well, they can't all be as dedicated as me (ha, ha)!!! Love ya, Jill!

No comments: