


This was a layout I have wanted to do for a long time. I just love the way it turned out! Pictured are my great-grandma, grandpa, dad, me and Jack as babies. You can click on the layout for a larger version.Supplies: Patterned Paper, Journaling Spot, Ribbon, Flowers, Stamp: Eden Kit by Elise Hansen, www.thedigichick.com; Beads, Background Circles: Little Sugar Kit by Elise Hansen, www.thedigichick.com; Stitched Circles: Sweet Nothings Kit by Elise Hansen, www.thedigichick.com; Font: 1942 Report; Software: Adobe.
I used the Read All Over kit for the next layout.
These pictures were from my Grandma and Grandpa Ellison's wedding day. I scanned in their wedding certificate and used it as a backdrop to the photos.Supplies: Patterned Paper, Embellishments, Tags, Alphas: Read All Over Kit by Elise Hansen (part of the August Grab Bag), www.thedigichick.com; Fonts: The King and Queen Font, VT Portable Remington; Software: Adobe.












1 comment:
Very nice Brenda. I'm sure your DAD will be super pleased with both of these layouts.
Post a Comment