PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, November 23, 2009

Parent Day

Last Thursday was Parent Day at Jack's preschool. Once again I win parent of the year award for forgetting my camera. At least I had my cell phone to take a couple of pictures (even if the quality totally bites).

Of course Jack was being the little character that he always is. We made pilgrim hats for him to wear during his short little program. He refused to take off his red Mario hat and instead put the pilgrim hat on over it.
He also laughed all the way through his part in the program. I don't know what I'm going to do with him - currently he is trying to drill a hole to Mario World with a toy mixer. He found it the other day and asked me to put new batteries in it so it would work. I'm regretting agreeing to that because it hasn't stopped running since! He sets it down on the table, couch, floor (pretty much any surface), turns it on and says, "I hope you won't miss me too much when I'm in Mario World!" Whatever, he pretty much lives and breathes Mario all the time anyway! The other day I put some blue jean overalls on Aiden. Jack saw him and said, "Oh he's baby Mario today!" Silly boy!

No comments: