I took some photos of my cousin's little family last week. They were the perfect models especially cute little Caroline. I love how they turned out - I hope they do too!


Look at Caroline's face! Sooooo cute! And yes, Jess, I told you I could photoshop those stubborn leaves off your sweater!
I love the annoyed/amused look on her face!




This one is my favorite - "um, excuse me, but are we done yet?"











3 comments:
Those are so fun Brenda! You can do some amazing things with Photoshop. I love how you edited them. Thanks again for doing it all. We'll look forward to seeing you guys this weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!
Brenda, you are amazing =) They are beautiful photos... Is there any way that you can send copies to the mom & Grandma? My blog is quite boring... Let me know... Happy Thanksgiving! Love you
Great photos Brenda.. Loving the edits and actions.
Post a Comment