There are lots of great new digital goodies at Jessica Sprague today, so if you haven't, get over there and check them out!
Crystal Wilkerson released two new paper packs and an element set to go with her {Sweet Summertime} line from last week:



I used them to create this layout of Aiden:
Creativity by Crystal (Crystal Wilkerson):
Crystal’s {Sweet Summertime} Paper Pack #2
Crystal’s {Sweet Summertime} Paper Pack #3
Crystal’s {Sweet Summertime} Polkadots and Posies
Crystal's {Sweet Summertime} Elements
Kitschy Digitals (Danielle Thompson):
liveEdesgins (Liv Esteban):
iKari Designs (Kari Holt):
And here's a little video to show just a small portion of the craziness going on around here today. How can I tell Jack to leave Aiden alone when Aiden is laughing his head off? I didn't get too much of his laughter on tape, but before this he was giggling like it was going out of style (and yes, the video quality sucks, thank you).













1 comment:
So Cute... Miss You..
Post a Comment