PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, June 18, 2012

Kylie’s Birthday Party

Last week we went over to Shawna’s house to celebrate Kylie’s birthday early with a BBQ and cake and ice cream.  The kids loved playing volleyball until the dogs took over.  Then it became a game of soccer:

IMG_0190

They even got to ride the wild and wooly bull (who about fell asleep from all the excitement):

 IMG_0184 IMG_0185

Look, Mom, no hands!  This was taken right before the bull decided to turn around and send Aiden sliding down his side.  Luckily we caught him right before he hit the ground.

 IMG_0187

I can’t believe this birthday girl is already 15!  I still remember when she was just a little tyke (I guess that means I’m getting old).

 IMG_0188

IMG_0202 IMG_0196

Taylee enjoyed tasting the flowers and the dog:

IMG_0197 IMG_0199

The kids love Aunt Shawna’s swing set.  I might just have to go over there one dark night, dig it up and take it home with me.  Taylee was positively giddy swinging with Shawna – she was laughing so hard.

IMG_0218 IMG_0207 IMG_0215

We had a great evening despite coming home with a million mosquito bites!

No comments: