Journaling Reads: You loved riding in the little truck at Grandma and Grandpa Ellison's house. The only problem was that it didn't run on it's own and we couldn't get Uncle Layne's four-wheeler started to pull it behind. Uncle Jeremy to the rescue! He provided the muscle to pull you, Makele, Dawson and Dakoda around the yard. Supplies: Cardstock: Provo Craft; Patterned Paper, Chipboard, Alphabet Stickers, Buttons: Rusty Pickle; Pen: Zig Millenium; Font: Problem Secretary downloaded from the internet.
I was up half the night with Jack - he has a horrible cough - sounds like croup - again. Poor little guy was having the hardest time breathing which made him cry which made him have an even harder time breathing. I took him into the bathroom and turned the shower on hot and waited for the room to steam up. That seemed to help a little. Jeff got the humidifier going in our room, but Jack was so worked up. I decided to put on a movie and that calmed him down and evened out his breathing to have something else to concentrate on. I thought for sure he'd fall asleep before it was over, but he made it all the way through!
The primary program is next week, so I need to go to church and Jeff needs to be there for Elder's quorum. What to do? I guess I'll just take Jack with me to practice in the chapel - I really don't think I'd like him to have the opportunity to spread this to the entire nursery!











2 comments:
I love the design of your layout. So gorgeous, wish I could take the class
you are getting so much done!:)
love this layout.
poor little guy . . . if you need me let me know.
Post a Comment