
42 degrees
snow (although it lessened to rain by the time I took this photo)
who wouldn't want to have a barbeque?
It figures that the day Jeff plans an Elder's quorum barbeque it snows. I wouldn't expect anything less! We took the party indoors and it worked out just fine. The missionaries even braved the weather to walk all the way - we were all teasing them that they must have been hungry! We had a lot of fun - I feel so blessed to be in such a great ward with awesome people.
Yesterday Taryn and I went hiking. Jack had a great time collecting sticks and rocks along the way that he stuck in his pockets. 

In other news, our cars were broken into last night as they sat in our driveway. Jeff's precious GPS was stolen. All the consoles were opened in both cars. We also had a drill on our back porch that was taken. We made a police report today, not really having a hope of recovering any of it, but just wanting them to be aware of what is going on. The police officer told Jeff that there has been a rash of car break-ins in the last couple of months in our area. It makes me feel so violated that someone would come into my own driveway and steal stuff from my car and backyard while we slept just feet away. It also scares me to think that I could have came home and interrupted them. I went to the scrapbook expo last night and didn't get home until 1:00 in the morning. I didn't check the cars at that point, so I don't know if it happened before or after we got home. Just when I was warming up to that dang GPS.....











No comments:
Post a Comment