PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 1, 2007

I'm going to be published!

I forgot to mention in my last post, that I had a two-page layout requested for publication in Somerset Memories Magazine! It is the one titled, "The Christmas Tree Debacle." It was the story behind how our Christmas Tree ended up in the kitchen last year. I guess the kids' antics paid off afterall!

I have also been working on a couple of classes for Rusty Pickle and a card kit, so I don't have any new layouts to show. I have been crazy busy with those over the last week. They are almost finished now - just a couple more things to add, and I'll be done! Then I'll be back to scrapbooking regular stuff (hopefully) and I'll have some stuff to post.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Congrats Brenda!!! That rocks!!! Can't wait to see ya in print girl!!!
Jenni from AMM