Zamba is my parent's big fat cat. On the last night we were there, he snuck into the house. I found him laying on my parent's bed when I went to put Makele to bed. Makele wanted to hold him, so I put him in the bed with her. He didn't move a muscle the whole time I was reading a story to Makele!

When I went back in to check on her, they were both fast asleep - awwww.

One of these days I'm going to get a picture of Jack on this blog - as soon as he stops moving at a million miles an hour! I might just have to post a blur. He is wearing me out. He's not particularly
bad, it's just that he is always one step ahead of me! And he's so dang
happy about it! He's a little imp, if I've ever seen one!
No comments:
Post a Comment