PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, December 7, 2007

Snow and a challenge

It is snowing like crazy outside today. Not a whole lot is sticking to the ground just yet. I have been busy doing dishes and laundry this morning - yuck! I HATE dishes! They never seem to be in shorts supply, though. And of course, the laundry is never ending.

There's nothing like a good challenge to get me in the mood to scrapbook. I participated in one at a Million Memories. The challenge was to use this "Page Map" by Becky Fleck and make a layout, a tag, and a card:
Here's my take on the sketch:

I used the brand spankin' new Lucky line by Rusty Pickle - it is sooooo pretty!

Here are my card and tag:

The siren or whatever you call it on the dryer just sounded - I'm off to put another load in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must be my soul sister- i LOATHE dishes! p.s. i LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout. your take on the sketch was fabulous!